Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Loved it!!

Awesome game.. challenging but not as impossible as it seems on some of the levels. 1 shotted the final boss Woo HOO!

Quickdraw: Xmas Special Quickdraw: Xmas Special

Pretty good game!

Pretty fun!! Also for all those who cannot read directions given at the beginning of this game PRESS "A" to move past the opening screen.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

HAHA FUNNY!

Yeah that guy was pretty ridiculous.. crashing planes into buildings was so 2001.

William and Sly William and Sly

FUN!!

I thought this was a fun game.. boss was a little challenging.. but I was able to pull it off.. Music was repetitive but it fit the world very well so it did not get annoying... well done!!

Nitrohaul Nitrohaul

FUN!!

I really liked your game.. my only complaint it that it wasn't longer. Not sure why some people are saying its lagging? I had no problems at all.

Hawdon responds:

Yeah, it's a bit short... And thanks for saying it doesn't lagg for you!

Cheers

Xtreme Marvel Test Xtreme Marvel Test

Very Nice!!

I liked it!! Had some challenging questions in there. Only thing I would like to see is some kind of reward at the end of the game... It seemed I answered all those questions for not... but nevertheless I had fun answering them!

mortis5000 responds:

Like what would be a good reward? Thanks for playing

turnz turnz

Very nice!!

Simple, Fun and challenging what more could I ask for?? Great game!

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

VERY NICE!!!

I loved the game!!! Played it all the way to the end.. the level editor was fun too!

Debt Ski Debt Ski

HAHA

I really liked the concept behind this game.... I think this may actually be a good educational tool to teach teens how to manaage credit... I got a good laugh out of my interest rate raising when I didnt pay my credit.

Catch the light Catch the light

Cool Game

Really cool game... I think it would hold peoples attention a little more if you added some catch music to go along with the game. But overall I really liked it and was entertained with its challenges for awhile.

stian7 responds:

Thank you. Well I did think about music, but in previuos games I have never got any really catchy new once. But maybe in the future I will find just the thing.
Thanks for the vote!